#1 She is Feminine
- Ways to be more feminine: eradicate masculinity, allow yourself to be vulnerable, modesty, coyness, invest in feminine qualities (such as being caring, listening, helping others shine, seeking middle ground and tending).
#2 She Takes Care of Her Appearance
- Women who care about themselves are more likely to care about other areas of their life e.g. family, health and friends.
- “The more you care about yourself, the more valuable you appear, and the more people will value and care about you.”
#3 She Takes Care of Her Health
- She is mindful regarding the types of foods she eats and drinks, and she exercises.
#4 She Cares About People
- “High quality leaders care about the people they lead” – Simon Sinek
#5 She Is Emotionally Stable
- Woman are more emotional than men, but a high value women strives to keep her emotions in check.
#6 She Has A Good Command of The English Language
- Language correlates with intelligence, so she makes sure to invest in this.
#7 She Radiates Positivity And Lifts People Up
- She chooses to be optimistic and see the best in people.
#8 She Is Socially Skilled
- Conversations, making friends, small talk, getting to know people and etc.
#9 Knows When To Set Boundaries
- She is pleasant and welcoming, but she knows when it is the right time to stand her ground and defend her boundaries.
#10 She Is Emotionally Intelligent
- Able to understand and act based on herself and other’s emotions and their needs.
#11 She Has A Growth Mindset & Doesn’t Take Things Too Personally
- People with are growth mindset appreciate criticism, are constantly on the hunt for ways to improve, embraces challenges, and approaches problems with a can do attitude.