How To Start A Conference Call?
- I would like to welcome everybody here today
- Thanks for attending
- Could you all when speaking state your name clearly?
- Please indicate (say) which office/department you represent
How To Interrupt A Conference Call?
- Sorry, would you mind if I asked a question?
- Just to clarify are you saying that…
- Could I interrupt you for a minute?
- Would you mind if I jumped in there please?
- Can I stop you for just one minute please?
How To Ask For Clarification In A Conference Call?
- Could you speak more slowly please?
- Could you repeat that again or could you repeat that last bit please?
- Could you speak up please (a little louder)?
- Could you explain that again?
- Could you explain that in layman’s terms (non technical language)?
- I didn’t get that I am sorry could you say it again?
Other Useful Phrases
- Can you leave it with me?
- I’ll find out and let you know.
- I think you might have misunderstood me…